Thursday, August 5, 2010

The craze continues.....

Did I tell you that we got to celebrate my birthday at office...lovely coconut cake but that meant I hard to work out twice as hard to rid the extra pounds...yes...I always keep that in mind...I don want to get too heavy for myself to carry...

my birthday craze was continued with prayer at Watoto Church overnight on Friday evening. I was blessed to share this moment with the person I love so much. It was a lovely way to begin a new year.... or to end one...it was a beautiful time to come and be humbled before God and cry to him...by the end of the prayer timed I felt so filled and ready to face the new year!

I was then whisked off to Javas for a cup of coffee and loads of cake! Finally I had birthday cake of my own. Had a lovely time and very important talk went down and I realised that I am more than blessed...

As the night drew nigh....I left for home...becuase I had a wedding to work at the next day starting at 8......

Saturday was a beautiful day..beautiful wedding and then Sunday I had to be up and out of the house by 7:30 for service...

It was an awesome service...and yes I attended it with K who yet again had a big surprise for me. I had planned to take my car for service but he said that could wait...

We went off to Boda Boda some prettie spot at Garden city for Chapagne brunch....

Guess what we got there early and then i starts to rain! And yes I love rain...so all this time it was raining we had the place to ourselves coz no one had the guts to walk in the rain...all the waiters had their attention on us...

It was my best birthday celebration because I had quality time which is a first in the list of my love languages....which by the way I am not too sure how many they are coz I seem to fall everywhere.....

My birthday cfraze was crowned with a fab foot massage which just was mwah!

I look forward to my next birthday and most of all....to the person I will share it with..

Big ups for K!

See ya! Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment