Friday, August 27, 2010

What a week

Wow...what a week....trying to get my mind at how fast the week has gone by...but it has had its ups and downs...First I begin it by driving allover town to look for Shell gas and I go to this supermarket and find that these guys have hiked their price to 78k from 72k. Anyhows I manange to drive accross town and found it at 72K but that was a husssle.

Then work just seemed to pick up and a notch... Tried doing my research and the writing is also not helping...generally it is one of those weeks that just suck! But I got a highlight on Thursday when I attended Ps. John and Helen Burns speaking about friendships and this was totally awesome! There was a mini concert of the restore tour and damn am I honoured to be part of the Church that has such a vision

I am looking forward to seeing them again today at 6 at MOV/DOD. I am so certain its going to be fun packed!

I crowned my week with the morning jog wheich I have skipped for the last 3 days and damn it felt really hard.....

Right now my body is complaining so much and I just want my bed like yesterday!
We now have swimming comps coming up on Sunday and I do not know how to dive...imagine...Generally I am not exactly looking forward to it but I plan to take off Saturady morning to try and syke myself into it!

I have team building today with my team mbu at gaba? Who does that?????? Teambuilding...Gaba....seriously?????Gaba of all places? I am not sure I will even go coz I loathe that place! Just quite dirty with loads of flies...

Thats how my week has been..and hopefully will be a great feeling at the end of it!

Talk soon!

2 comments:

  1. Gabba? Now that is team demolishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually think these guys have a nerve missing in their brains...the fun nerve!

    ReplyDelete