Monday, September 6, 2010

Having a bad day???

“It’s just one of those days.”

There will be days when you’ll end up having a melt down, freaking out, and going into an emotional tailspin. For me today is one of those days....I have been shutting it out, pretending its a good day and lying to myself that I am just being negative.... But I have realised that It’s completely normal. The key is to let it happen.

What’s important is, once it’s over, you need to pick up the pieces and regain your composure. This is your responsibility. It’s crucial not to beat yourself up because you lost control. Remember a fall out doesn’t mean failure.
Expect bad days every once in a while. These days may scare and upset you, but realize they are all part of life.
A great day is just around the corner!


I cant wait or end of day...oe end of the phase so I can look back on it and say that this too has passed!


Catch you soon

4 comments:

  1. Hey gal,

    Everything alright? Is that why you are rocking black today? Am not complaining, Black is one of my favs ;-) But seriously, I hope you snap out of it, we need our miss charming, bubbly Juan back.

    I pray you feel better.

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pahse is passing....bubbly Juan is fighting night and day to come out and trust me I see her winning. Thank you dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know what you guys are talking about...nothing can put bubbly Juan down...she has a back up generator n when she is out of fuel...SOLAR! Kisses n hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-).Fuel prices have been rising... It has been rainy of late but the sun seems to be taking over just watch this space.. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete